Re: About programing, a general question

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 2:42 AM, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't think you can get it legitimately online -- I have the hard
cover text.  It maybe available online now. Google "The C Programming
Language" by Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie.  It is sold
everywhere that sells computer books.  It is not expensive -- not like
other computer text books.

The 'C' language does not deal directly with the Internet.  It is more
basic.  Much of the higher level code used for the internet is or was
originally written in 'C' in order to get the computer to accept and
transmit data, to build internet packets and to adhere to traffic
protocols.

Actually, computers don't use '1' and '0's.  The '1' and '0's are just
textual representations of High Voltage and Low Voltage which is what
the machine really uses.  It is a handy representation because binary
math (two digit athematic) gives the same results as the combining of
deferent sets of high voltages and low voltages.

--
Regards Bill

Yes, sure Bill, I guess that you too are a great computer guy who might be knowing almost all the facts related with the computer, if I am not wrong.
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia