Exaile shoutcast list

Hi,

I've been using Exaile in F13 and 14 for a while.  In 13, the shoutcast
list of genres seemed "correct", in that expanding a folder (genre) to
browse the stations always worked.

I listen to drum and bass quite a bit, and in F13 this was listed as
"DnB".   In F14, this is listed as "Drum and Bass", but every time I try
to expand the folder to browse stations I get an error message in
Exaile's status bar: Error connecting to shoutcast server.

This problem doesn't happen when browsing a more established genre such
as "Blues".  Expanding that folder consistently works.  I'm thinking
that someone may have changed the genres in the list without them
mapping back to shoutcast's list.

Any advice on how to fix this please?

Many thanks,
Steve