Re: About programing, a general question

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Parshwa, Two basic questions: 1) Do you want to use programming as a way
to understand the inner workings of your computer? Or, 2) Do you want to
acquire a programming language primarily to have the most used/useful
programming skills in order to write a program? (at least useful to
you).  Both these objectives may be intertwined, but which is your
primary goal now?  Different goals, different programs.

--
Regards Bill

The primary interest for which the latest software technology has lured me much is to know about how I can efficiently write the code (despite of my job of other field) but simultaneously I would be pleased if the same piece of code and its generation becomes the reason of knowing how exactly the world of communications is  working! That much of the knowledge I am having that the entire world is working on '0' and '1' as everything is going to convert to it and then to electromagnetic signal (for communications) but the only thing to know at first is how to write the code. Secondary things (at later stage) would be that how that program is getting converted into a sting of '0' and '1' which only the computer understands and transmits through wire (as an EM wave). So at times, and it is the high time, that despite of the fact I get very less time, this technology has become a driving force for me that it makes me to think how a code is working?

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia