Re: google chrome "big brother"

2010/12/17 S Mathias <smathias1972@xxxxxxxxx>

Google Chrome Terms of Service(Google Chrome executable), BSD (source code and Chromium executable except chromium 5 beta),

BSD License with proprietary parts (source code and chromium 5 beta executable, as it integrates Adobe Flash Player 10.1[1])[2]

in my interpretation, this means Google Chrome is fully open-source, only the flash player has proprietary codes.

am i right, or i'm missing something?

i would be happy if someone could correct me.

thank you!!

*ps.: because "they" say google is the "big brother"

No. Google Chrome is not Opensource, The project behind, (Chromium)
is Fully OpenSource, but Google Has the Rights over CHROME.

Obviously, Flash is closed source.

In few words, Chromium is OPEN SOURCE and CHROME isn't, something
like FreeBSD and Mac OS X hahahaha

Cheers!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->