Re: About programing, a general question

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:24 PM, John Haxby <john.haxby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

C++ is worse.

I don't know but you only (the first person) who said me it is the worse!

If I was writing a beginning programming book I'd probably choose Java; if I was teaching someone personally I'd probably choose Python.   And once they know how to write programs, well, they can make their own mind up, it depends what they want to do.

jch

I agree for Python as many others also suggest me the same.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia