Evolution mess

Hi, everyone,
Continuing my issues with moving to 64 bit and porting stuff, evolution
has a phantom contact list.  As you can see in the attached screenshot,
the first "on this computer>personal" contact list doesn't appear to
exist.  The other one is the good one.  I don't appear to be able to
move the second "on this computer>personal" or even copy or move its
contents to the first "on this computer>personal" list.  Neither can I
delete the first one, because the delete option is disabled in the menu.
I suspect that there is an error in my personal .evolution folder that
is causing this, but I am unsure about editing those settings without
advice or a reference.

My google searches have not turned up anything I could use.

Any assistance or advice would be helpful.

Regards,
Les H