Monodevelop-python rpm?

Hello,
I'm looking for a simple way to install the python addin for the programming IDE called monodevelop. It does not seem to be available as rpm for Fedora 13 or 14, I can find the rpm for monodevelop 2.4 (Fedora 14 only) but not the python binding package.
Does anyone know anything regarding what I'm looking for? Where should I request to build an rpm for that specific plugin?

/Thank You