Re: apxl file under Fedora?

On Friday, 10 December, 2010 @ 12:02 zulu, S Mathias scribed:

> I got a file from a friend:
>
> asfd.apxl
>
> it's some kind of xml
>
> with what could i open this file under Fedora 14?
>
> Thank you for any tips!

A more-relevant link *might* have been
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=open+apxl+file+fedora
Which would bring up a page full of results citing your email but no real
answer to your query.

Apparently, OpenOffice's Impress cannot handle it ("apxl" is not found
anywhere on openoffice.org), so your only solution is open it in your
favorite editor and learn how to translate APXL to straight,
non-proprietary, XML.

The .apxl files are made by the Mac's Keynote presentation program, and all
of the links I found that were supposed to lead to Apple's description of
the axpl presentation format are now dead, and end up at the Mac OS/X
Reference Library index
(http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/navigation/ ), where a search finds
no results for "axpl" nor for the tech notes cited in the articles I perused
(gleaned from the results of the original search provided by this list's
resident smartass). :)