Re: VDQ? M$ wizards (in Wine) hogging screen

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:50:36 +0000 (UTC)
Beartooth <beartooth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 	When I try to install any M$ app with wine, the install
> wizard hogs the whole screen, so that I can't get to anything else
> while it's doing what it calls work. Can I override this somehow,
> confining it to its own Gnome workspace and letting me use the
> others??
>
> 	(I never do anything whatever on full screen. The background
> is what tells me which machine (behind a KVM switch) I'm on.)

So it doesn't let you use the Ctrl-Alt-Left and Crtl-Alt-Right keys to
switch workspaces?  That seems ill behaved.  I can't recall ever having
an application do that in X.  mplayer does that in the console though.

How about Alt-F10 to minimize it?