Fedora misplacing cursor

	This problem is current on one PC running F14 (of three behind a
KVM switch, plus another PC, two laptops and a netbook all on the LAN but
not connected to the switch); I *think* that PC had it before F14 ....

	In order to click on anything, I have to position the apparent
cursor above it -- enough above to look clear off. Clicking on one item
in a list (such as in a drawer) will invariably get the wrong item
(unless the list is one that highlights the current line, like the main
menu).

	I would have expected system-config-display to correct such
betises; now that it's gone, nothing I've been able to find seems to help.

	The display on that PC is also shifted slightly to the left, so
that the first letter of boot messages shows up on the far right edge of
the monitor, and similarly with a vertical panel.