Re: Setup local repo for F14 install packages. What am I doing wrong?

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Frank Murphy wrote:
>> On 08/12/10 16:57, Richard Shaw wrote:
>>

>> Rename your own local.repo to _local.repo (the name will get it checked
>> first).
>>
>> Dump the priorities.
>
> I just set priority=1 for the local, WFM

That would be fine if you had a full mirror of the fedora and updates
repositories, but since I only setup the packages available on the
install DVD it was blocking updates that were in the update repo
because the old version of the same package was available in my local
repo.

Richard