My F13->F14 upgrade was easiest and best ever.

I'd like to give a shout out to the developers for their work.   My
upgrade last night from F13 to F14 was the best and easiest Fedora
upgrade I have ever done.  (And I've been at this since Redhat 8 !)

I ran preupgrade and let it do its thing.   When it asked me to, I
rebooted.

For some reason the new session didn't have a working wifi connection.
I checked the network settings and rebooted again, just in case.  The
next session did have a working wifi connection.

I then ran yum update, which completed without any issues.   Then I
rebooted and I've been up on that session ever since.

Whoever developed preupgrade deserves a hero cookie, because it is the
slickest upgrade process I have ever used. (And I've been at this since
the early DOS days.)

Back in the Fedora CORE 4(?) days when we used to manually edit the repo
files and then run an update and hope for the best.  This is so much
better !

F14 seems very stable, a bit more polished and a bit faster.  Every
version is a step ahead now.  Its great.

Anyway... I'm rambling.   Thanks for the great work.

LG