5 Beginner questions regarding Fedora 14

Good morning!! :)

I hope that i can find a solution to my questions:
I'm new to Fedora, but it seems it would be the "best" distro for Desktop use.
I already installed it, 256 MByte for /boot, and put all the rest in an encrypted LVM. [LV: swap, /root, /tmp]

lsb_release -a
LSB Version:    :core-4.0-ia32:core-4.0-noarch
Distributor ID:    Fedora
Release:    14
Codename:    Laughlin

yum list | grep -i Firefox
firefox.i686                               3.6.12-1.fc14                @updates

1 - Flash player:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash

Theres no exact documentation for Fedora 14. So I went to:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Selected YUM for Linux, but then i saw:

"You may have to temporarily disable your antivirus software."

WHY? Why does a closed source app want a thing like that? Is it doing something "bad" to my pc? Ok. So i installed Gnash. "Solved"...

2 - http://www.youtube.com/html5

# yum install gstreamer-plugins-bad-free
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
Adding en_US to language list
Setting up Install Process
Package gstreamer-plugins-bad-free-0.10.20-3.fc14.1.i686 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
#

But when i visit:

http://www.permadi.com/blog/2010/05/sample-webm-video-2/

It just puts an "X" with black background to the place, where the video is.

How could i play html5/webm? videos?

3 - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12714/ force-tls
Does this plugin work? E.g.: facebook could be "always" https, but with this plugin, it just uses http.
On a machine with windows xp/chromium/enforce ssl plugin facebook is always "https" - just an example.
Are there any Firefox plugins, that "enforce" SSL, if there any?

4 - Where can I find up-to-date offical docs ["not ask google"] about any further questions?

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/
http://fedorasolved.org/
has anybody more links? :O

5 - I read about SELinux. But what is the "best practise" / suggestion, where can i learn about it, how to use it, configure, etc. :O