Re: Helping with Hardware

> My question is, how can I contribute to Fedora and thus the larger
> Linux community through getting my hardware better supported? Or is it
> just not suitable for a lay-person who knows how to program but
> doesn't already have a background in these things to get involved?

It depends a lot what the hardware is. If it's a variant of existing
hardware that is badly supported or the like then even with no tech
skills you can still be extremely helpful as a tester for anyone working
on it, or to assist the actual maintainer in checking it works with that
card variant for example.

Alan