Re: Multifunction laser printers for Fedora 14 ?

Am Dienstag, den 07.12.2010, 00:51 +0100 schrieb Davide Bolcioni:
> I am looking for a multifunction (print and scan, fax is a don't care) laser
> printer

We had a discussion about this topic some weeks/seeks ago:
http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/fedora-users/msg384401.html

In addition: several Samsung printer models do have severe problems with
toner and with paper handling. When about 30% of the toner cartridge are
used up the toner adhesion becomes unsufficient and single letters will
"detach" and vanish from the paper. Looks quite funny.

When you get a new cartridge the problem vanishes but reappears when
about 30% of capacity is consumed.

I'll never buy a Samsung printer again (most of them are OEM anyway
therefore driver availibity and user support are critical.

Peter