Re: F12 installation problem (wasRe: iso dvd)

Adil Adil writes:

Hi,

I burned the dvd as image with nero.

Now the boot from dvd is possibile but I have an error message at the beginning of the installation.
I am wondering if this has something to do with the end of life of F12 that you are mentionning

You are confusing Fedora, and Linux, with some other non-free operating system where such obnoxious behavior is a plausible possibility.

Presuming that all your hardware bits (that includes the burned disk) are in working order, you will be able to install F12 on suitable hardware up until the very moment our sun explodes and wipes all life, approximately four billion years from now.

or it is just the support that won't be possible.

That one.

In my case i have to use it because the software (network simulator) that i want to use runs on F12 only.

He re is the error message:

/sbin/load_policy: error while loading shared libraries: /lib/libselinux.so.1: cannot read file data: Input/output error.

Your burned disk is a coaster. Try again.