Re: F14: high temperatures after coming back from hibernate

On 11/09/2010 08:30 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> So, what should this bug be filed against? This appears to not be a
> problem for suspend, or boot, but only after hibernate.

I'm not sure.  I'd file it against pulseaudio to begin with.  Indicate
that something else appears to crash during hibernate and that this
causes pulseaudio to enter a loop where it receives a POLLHUP event on
some fd, but does not close that fd as it should.