Re: Intermittent freezing

L :
> Well, sadly say, problem is still there. when a web page with some
> media component opened, most likely, it frozed. I am confident that
> "Firefox's npviewer.bin" is the prime culprit.

If I'm not mistaken, npviwer.bin is part of nspluginwrapper which
enables 32-bit plugins to run on 64-bit systems. So, you do not need
it.

hmm... The Fedora flash page <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash>
suggests nspluginwrapper for 32-bit systems. That's odd. (Written by
security people?)

I don't use nspluginwrapper and flash (adobe preview 2) is quite stable
for me. But then I'm on x86-64.