Spread Sheet Applet / Accessory.

Hi;

Does anyone know of a nice little spreadsheet program.  I would like
something that is equivalent to 'gnotes' but based on columns and rows.
Simple, only a few arithmetic features, that can be launched from the
panel, almost no menu.  Slightly more advanced than gcalctool but very
much smaller than gnumeric.  Just something to sort out monthly bills,
or some basic statistical data.  Simplicity is the Key.

If a project begins to grow, I want to be able to import it into one of
the bigger programs.  Something with easy clipboard usage.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2