Re: OpenOffice vs. LibreOffice

2010/10/18 JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx>
 On 10/18/2010 01:57 PM, orschiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Any suggestions which one to use?
>
> What are your personal recommendations?
>
> --
> robert
I found that current release of libreoffice is same as
openoffice. So take your own pick. They are the same.

We have many many "Office Projects" at Linux, Even separate programs as Abiword and so on...
I believe it would be better if all of them join to create a Powerfull OpenSource Alternative to MS Office Don't you?

For the Moment, Other Projects like Go-OO are being canceled in favor to
build LibreOffice.

That can be good because MAYBE LibreOffice is going to be That Complete Accurate solution
in the future.

For now, you can Choose between many Flavors:

Separate programs: Good software to furfill some tasks (Abiword, Gnumeric)

OpenOffice: in Nowdays the most popular response to MS Office in Linux

Go-OO: OpenOffice with better MS Compatibility

KOffice: For those who Love KDE but not the compatibility with other suites very much

Libre Office => The Future Full Choice???

Let's see..

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052