Re: Installing F14 Beta

>    On 10/14/10 5:10 PM, Tom H wrote:
>> The list info on
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users  states that
>> "this list provides community assistance, encouragement, and advice
>> for Fedora users" without specifying a release version, however the
>> developers would probably appreciate knowing about an F14 problem
>> throughhttp://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test  (for example).
>> --
> IMHO F14 is not a Fedora version, given that it hasn't been released
> yet. Same with Rawhide.
>
> poc
These opinions DO NOT MATTER!
Only an opinion!! NOT A RULE OF THIS LIST!
Which part of the explanation emailed by Tom
do you not understand!Read it and re-read it:
This list

"this list provides community assistance, encouragement, and advice
for Fedora users" without specifying a release version,..."

And as I clearly stated, that if anyone thinks that
just because there are other dedicated mailing lists or forums
for any particular fedora application, or problem in any fedora package
or driver or kernel, in no way precludes posting these issues
here on this list. This is fedora users list is the general list for all
fedora packages, iso's, upgrades, drivers, ....etc...etc...
If this gets your goat, then that fine and dandy with me  :) :)