Re: password change does not work: LDAP, sssd, nss or pam error?

Hallo zusammen,

am Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010 schrieb Gordon Messmer:

> At a minimum, we'd need all of the ACLs from your configuration file.
> It'd be best to post the whole thing, minus any passwords that appear
> therein.

Thanks for helping. Here is my slapd.conf. Configuration is as I said quite
standard. I did not change very much from the default:

include		/etc/openldap/schema/corba.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/duaconf.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/dyngroup.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/java.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/ppolicy.schema
include		/etc/openldap/schema/collective.schema
allow bind_v2
pidfile		/var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile	/var/run/openldap/slapd.args
TLSCACertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
TLSCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/slapd.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/slapd.pem
database	bdb
suffix		"dc=teraphim,dc=de"
checkpoint	1024 15
rootdn		"cn=Manager,dc=teraphim,dc=de"
rootpw      {SSHA}xxx
directory	/var/lib/ldap
index objectClass                       eq,pres
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub
index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell    eq,pres
index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub
index nisMapName,nisMapEntry            eq,pres,sub
database monitor
access to *
        by dn.exact="cn=root,dc=teraphim,dc=de" read
        by * none
access to attrs=userPassword
        by dn.base="cn=Manager,dc=teraphim,dc=de" write
        by anonymous auth
        by self write
        by * none
access to attrs=shadowLastChange