Re: Installing F14 Beta

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 20:42 -0700, JD wrote:
> That may be so!
> But it is not YOUR place to say to anyone
> if their post is out of place.
> Especially if the post IS about Fedora!
----
actually, it is my place to say to someone that their post is out off
topic and I get extra points for providing the URL for the list where it
is on topic.

The question was not about any current Fedora release.

I do have to admit that I am less bothered by your off topic postings
than I am by your unhelpful answers to people on things you know little
to nothing about but hey, that's just me. One of the reasons I have
remained on this list for so many years was the generally high quality
participants and answers and I find your participation often falls
short.

Craig

believed to be clean.