Installing F14 Beta

  Tried to upgrade to F14 Beta.
When I got to the stage where the user is presented
with a screen, that is vertically split in the middle.
On the left are storage partitions that will be mounted
and on the right (labeled for installation targets) is empty.
in the vertical centre bar there is a large > sign
and beneath it  is a large < sign.
So, I selected the disk that will be the target of the installation
(actually, upgrade), click the > sign and that disk then
appeared on the right half of the screen and selected.
I then clicked next

Anaconda got stuck there for a long time. Even the disk activity LED
went quiescent. So I rebooted.

Anyone experience this?