Re: Fedora 13 install

On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 13:23 -0500, Rod McCown wrote:
> Trying to install Fedora 13. Install freezes while partitioning disk and
> creating file systems. Using ATA drives, AMD Duron 1GHz proc, with 1GB RAM.
> Tried letting it put it's own layout on there. Tried using just 4 basic
> partitions and using ext2. System freezes. Any ideas why?

What kind of graphics card do you have?  It might have to do with that.
I ran into the same problem with my Intel 855 chipset.  This was (sorta)
fixed (more like a workaround) in the F14 beta.  It just so happened to
freeze during the partitioning procedure, but had nothing to do with it.

HTH,
--
Greg Bair <gregbair@xxxxxxxxx>