Is the download.fedora.redhat.com down?

Is there a problem with the download.fedora.redhat.com system or is
it my problem?  I have been using this FTP and HTTP server for Fedora
updates for quite awhile with no problems, but several days ago it
stopped accepting connections from the system that handles package
updates for all of my servers and clients.  No errors are returned,
there is just no response.  It does resolve correctly in the DNS:
209.132.183.67.  I can connect to this server from other systems
outside of my domain, but none of my own clients or servers can get a
connection to open on the download.fedora.redhat.com server.  I can
connect to other FTP and web sites without any problems.  A traceroute
gets as far as redhat-2.border1.phx004.pnap.net (69.25.121.26) and stops
there after fourteen hops.

I would appreciate some help or suggestions in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Bill

----
William M. Perkins, KJ4ASH         UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
The Greenwood                           ARES / Skywarn / ARCA
Galax, Virginia                        E-mail - wmp@xxxxxxxxxxx