Video in a small window -

    This computer runs F-13 and XFCE.

    I have two "IP cameras" that provide video streams that I would like
    to make available in one corner of this wide screen monitor. I can
    view both cameras using either Firefox or VLC, I normally just click
    on an icon that brings up the desired camera in VLC but it would be
    convenient if I could elect to put a small image in one corner and
    keep it there when required, as when waiting for someone to come in
    the driveway, e.g.

    Can anyone suggest a means of doing that?

    Thanks.

    Bob