Re: btrfs with fedora 13 86_64 install dvd

  On 09/06/2010 12:53 PM, bryan wrote:
>    Hi
>
> I'd be grateful if someone could tell me the magic chicken bones and
> incantations to perform this from the install dvd :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Bryan

Note of caution: I tried F13 btrfs about a month ago on a test laptop -
after an unfortunate hibernation mishap, the FS was trashed and there
was no way to recover it. The fsck is not ready for general use yet.

That said, this might be what you're looking for
https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Getting_started#Fedora_F11_-_Recent