Problems around my notebook - I need some debugging around the kernel

Hi Everyone,

I have a little problems with my new laptop HP Probook 4515s with Fedora 13, and the latest kernel.

1. Somehow, I couldn't activate the broadcom PHY - wifi module, I have followed many advices - linuxwireless.org and after many tries I have given up. In result I got only an broken network manager.
2. After I have installed the newest stable kernel (2.6.34.6-47.fc13.i686) as update, the sleep function has been messed up. The machine instead of full sleep, it kills my notebook with overheating the still alive notebook with no fan, or when shuts down, except the fan what is getting ready to fly and never stops with closed lid.
3. Official Ati grfx driver doesn't work, but I have found that in even F14 too. Tried the workaround, but I have decided after the screen keeps died, I stick with the default.
4. There are several problems with PCI (pci 0000:00:01.0: MSI quirk detected; subordinate MSI disabled, PCI: CLS mismatch (64 != 32), using 64 bytes pci 0000:01:05.0: Boot video device) If I good know that there is an kernel swith what could correct CLS, but I couldn't find the correct params.
5. When the system boots, then I could catch several PCI collosions as message, but steps further in boot where you could follow in graphical mode the bootscreen.

Somebody could help to what kind of files re needed, and what took for in order?

--
PGP:  06853DF7