SELinux help

HI all,

I know there's been a lot of discussion about SELinux lately, but I
like it and I use it (although I'm a recent Fedora convert). However,
just today I have hit a snag and I don't know to get around it - I'm
after some advice on how to work around it (without turning SELinux
off!).

I have a Fedora 13 OpenLDAP server for central authentication and
Fedora boxes which are configured to authenticate to the LDAP server
(done using Fedora's authconfig-gtk tool). In the tool under "Advanced
Options" I have ticked the "Create home directories on the first
login" for obvious reasons.

The problem is that when the user logs in, SELinux is blocking it
because it does not expect xauth to have write access to create the
home directory.

"SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/xauth "write" access on [user]"

How do I go about solving this? In fact, what is the _right_ way to solve this?

Thanks,
Chris