Re: Files named in Chinese characters couldn't display properly in Fedora 12

 On 08/31/2010 01:32 PM, Hiisi wrote:
> Yes, I know. And enconv can be used exactly the same way that iconv
> used in the proposed script. But you don't have to guess the encoding.

Well, you may still have to guess if the sample size is small such that
it can't accurately determine it.  In looking at both enca and convmv I
noticed that their "--list" options show a subset of the encodings
available in iconv.  So, while they are very good they may not fill a
given need.

--
"Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday. Was it worth
it?" 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段