Re: Unable to disable wireless with latest NetworkManager-gnome

I have a somewhat similar "problem" with a wired ADSL connection. I
used to disable the connection by right clicking the icon and
unclicking "Enable connection". Now "Enable connection" is checked and
grayed out. It's impossible to disable the connection by unchecking.
BUT, it you left click and choose disconnect, it disconnects. You then
click "System eth0" to connect.

So, it seems to work but I never saw any advice about this change.