Fedora 13 installation over vnc - Xvnc refuses connection

I'm trying to install Fedora 13 over VNC [1], with TigerVNC on Windows as the VNC client. In the middle, my connection dropped; when reconnecting, TigerVNC tells me "The server is already in use". Looking at the sources, it looks like the XVnc thinks there's an active connection, and it looks like was passed on a -nevershared option. And IdleTimeout=0 is also passed in. Any way to reconnect to the running Anaconda to complete the installation? I'd like to not have to run through Anaconda again.

Thanks,
Ambarish

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Installation_Guide/sn-remoteaccess-installation.html