Fedora 13-unable to boot from another SATA-1 ERR=22 displayed

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Sriranga(77yrsold) <withblessings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 On Dell optiplex-330 i have installed winXP sp3 on sata-0 and on sata-1 I had installed Fedora 13 - Even though grub installed - unable to boot Fedora 13.
i have installed Ubuntu 10-04 easily installed within windows itself using wubi.exe. Till today I am able to boot winXP as well as ubuntu but unable to boot Fedora13  In bios if I set sata-1 as first drive Fedora-13 will boot otherwise no. since mosf of my work on winxP I am not position to use Fedora13 even though installed. Everytime when started computer grub display Err 22 - press any key... then to windows/ubuntu for selection.

Now I repenting for having  installed Fedora13. Now I am afraid to install next versions of Fedora14 and decided to not experiment  because I have re-installed Fedora13 atleast 5 or 6 times resulting hard disk may damage. DELL technical people are not co-operative to solve the problem of bios and  help to set right the bios  so that user can choose any of harddisk using boot sequence - instead of meddling with the hardware setup.