Re: Scrub free disk blocks

On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 18:01 -0700, JD wrote:
> > However note that neither of these methods guarantees to scrub
> indirect
> > blocks in the filesystem that were used to create the space-filling
> > files. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, it's not clear.
> >
> > poc
>
> It was you who made the off-the-wall and totally wrong statement that
> indirect blocks of files created by the scrub process ARE NOT
> SCRUBBED!

Bullshit. I did said no such thing. Take the trouble to reread the above
and understand what I actually said, not what your prejudice leads you
to think I said. Even a child can understand the difference between
"does not guarantee to do X" and "does not do X". Furthermore, you still
insist on "does do X" without thus far producing a shred of evidence to
support this.

Furthermore, it's clear from your replies that you still don't get what
I'm talking about and can think of no comeback other than childish ad
hominem attacks. This exchange is going nowhere.

poc