Dual boot Fedora 13 and Windows XP ???

Hi,

I formatted a 250GB HDD with NTFS and install Windows XP.
I want to now install onto same HDD Fedora 13 and dual boot.

I burned the Fedora 13 ISO to a CD and checked the MD5sum.
I put into computer's CD drive and boot it.
It boots fine into a working desktop.

I click install icon, but do not see an option to dual boot Fedora 13
and XP.
On Ubuntu install, there is an option to shrink Windows partition to
dual boot.

I've Googled for hours but do not see a guide to dual boot F13 and XP.

Thanks

Jesse