Re: TVTime loses focus after installing F13

On 27/08/10 10:09, Michael Miles wrote:
> Just to see if it is a problem with tvtime and F13

I'm assuming it's reception of the signal that you are having trouble with.

But if it's the output, it could be that the output is set for YC
(s-video), but you have only the composite video connected (or connected
to the Y pin). I guess the same can happen in the analog to digital
encoding or decoding of the signal, but I'm unfamiliar with your app and
card.