Re: Fedora Notifications System.

2010/8/26 Mahmoud Abdul Jawad <abduljawad.mahmoud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<--SNIP-->
> however, after seeing the big number of the alternative solutions, &
> the bigger number of the disagreements, i'm going to stop for a while
> before i make sure whether i should continue or not.

You should not. There's a lot of reasons that were described in
earlier messages in this topic. I'm just adding that if you want to
support Fedora use your efforts wisely. Don't waste your time. Make
something that is sought after by Fedora users.
Respectfully,
--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.