gmail Video chat for fedora?

Hi,

Google recently announced the availability of GMail Video Chat for
linux!, Unfortunately the sad part is that the released only for
Ubuntu and Debian based systems!
So the thing is we have a .deb. Is there a way we could get the .rpm
for installation? anyone have this convert to rpm?

thanks

Linux Toys
http://linuxishbell.wordpress.com/