Fedora Notifications System.

Hi all,,

before two weeks, a discussion started in ambassadors mailing-list about a work around to deliver the important notifications to the fedora desktop (whatever the desktop is).
after some discussion, we started with some guide lines & putted them on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_notifications_system

Continuing, I created an early prototype i want people to check & gives feedbacks about it.
you can reach it through gitweb:
http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=megenius/public_git/fns.git;a=summary
or, you can grab your own clone from the git repo:
git://fedorapeople.org/megenius/fns.git

i would like to know,
1. whether people would like to have a GUI for it or not,
2. whether they want to be able to read the previous announcements, &
3. whether they want the checking process automatically or manually.

keep in mind that last_check file should be writeable by the world, & you should change its value to an earlier date, so you can see some notifications.

--
Regards,,
Mahmoud Abdul Jawad