Re: savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere

On 08/23/2010 12:17 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 08/22/2010 01:49 PM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
>>
>> Hmmm, yes, /etc/procmailrc runs it through spamc ....
>
> If that's the case, then the milter only really needs to reject messages
> with a suitably high score.  You should probably also configure it not
> to modify the body or headers.

It currently rejects any message with a score of 10 or greater (the
package default was 15 or greater).  I guess I should put the -m flag
back as well.

BTW, these changes seem to have worked, I'm getting all my hour messages
again.

Thanks for your suggestions.  If nothing else, they are causing me to
read and re-read the man pages for these commands looking at the command
line options again and again.  B^)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx