Problem when upgrading from F12 to F13

Hi,

Have to computer where I run Fedora. One is i686 (Pentium III
(Coppermine) 800 MHz), 512 Mbytes memory and the other one is x86_64
(AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ 1800 MHz,  2 Gbytes
memory. I had installed F12 on both of them. The /boot (ext4) is 200
Mbytes on both computer. I decided to do preupgrade on both (F12 ->
F13). Since the /boot is only 200 Mbytes I followed the instructions
published on Fedora wiki "How to use PreUpgrade"
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PreUpgrade).

The preupgrade of the i686 went fine. It only did do the first step so
when I rebooted the computer I only needed to configure the network as
stated in the wiki. When I tried to preupgrade the x86_64 using same
method as with the i686 the /boot got full and the preupgrade program
crashed.

I have goggled and not found this problem. Have other same problem with
x86_64 or is there other way to do this without resizing /boot?

PS The rest of the disk is LVM on both computers.
--
Regards
Jon Ingason