Issue with guest additions on Fedora13 in Virtualbox

Hi,

I am trying to install guest additions on the fedora 13 in my virtual box..

ran the VB.....sh file from /media/VBox..../ as root

and below was the result

********************************
Uncompressing VirtualBox 3.2.6 Guest Additions for Linux........
VirtualBox Guest Additions installer
Building the VirtualBox Guest Additions kernel modules [FAILED]
Your system does not seem to be set up to build kernel modules.
Look at /var/log/vboxadd-install.log to find out what went wrong. Once you have corrected it, you can
run

/etc/init.d/vboxadd setup

to build them.
and the log file

cat /var/log/vboxadd-install.log
Makefile:23: *** Error: unable to find the sources of your current Linux kernel. Specify KERN_DIR= and run Make again.. Stop.
Creating user for the Guest Additions.
Creating udev rule for the Guest Additions kernel module.

why is it failing...

Also after the update the screen size has increased (screen resolution is 1024 *768) ; i see the scroll bars (both horizontal & vertical); how can I have the screen without any scrolls..

My host OS is Windows XP -> screen resolution is 1280 * 720

Regards