fedora power management not working in f13/kde

JB <jb.123abc <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi, I forgot it.
I would do this as well.
You may lose some custom settings, but it appears it is effective (I removed
battery widget from my panel unintentionally and could not add it back via
panel's add widgets; I nuked .kde and battery was back again.).

log out kde.
# rm -rf .kde /root/.kde
log in kde.

Btw,
I searched around (Google, bugzilla, etc) and could not find any clear ref.
I would suggest going irc freenode, find kde or kde-specific-topic channel.
Also kde mailing list is a possible venue to ask about.

JB