Re: how not to initialize HD

On Sun August 1 2010, JB wrote:
> You can consider nuking everything except Win XP partition and then
> organize it properly for the next 10 years or so ... with smartly
> preallocated primary partitions and the extended one.
> Somehaow I hope that this would get rid of that cfdisk error message as
> well.

did that. Booted into windows, removed the linux partitions. booted liveCD,
fdisk /dev/sda, nuked the sda5 that was still there, so I was left with just
sda1 NTFS. doubled-clicked the INSTALL FEDORA icon... NOW I get to the custom
install screen!!!!!!
so I added a 2GB swap, 15GB / ext4, and, I forget, about 35GB /home ext4. Not
gonna get into LVM right now....
installing as we speak.
then, on to church, so I'll be away from my laptop for a while:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800