firefox bug (fedora or mozilla?)

Hi all,

I've come across some sites that only partially render when using
firefox.  I had been using 3.0.15 so upgraded to 3.6.6 from Remi
Collet's repository in hopes of better functionality but the problem
persists.  Note that both of these render correctly when using Chrome.

[1] has three columns.  Column one is the login box and it doesn't
display.  By drilling down using firebug I can change the iframe to
"display: block" and it appears and is functional.  I can't remember
where I found the error but the complaint was that it couldn't find
busybox.  I don't know if that is a dependency but it isn't part of the
standard install; yum installing it had no effect (which I expected
because I think there is also a javascript busybox).

[2] has two columns.  The left one is the TOC but it doesn't display
either.  I can't figure out that one but am inclined to believe it is
also javascript related.

Would some brave soul be so kind as to give these a whirl and let me
know if it works for them?

Thanks,
Mike Wright

[1] https://servicing.capitalone.com/c1/login.aspx