Re: Still no kmod for new nvidia

> I mention it because people flame if someone suggests using
> vendor drivers which
> work.
>
> --

Sad but true :(

Hardware which worked before no longer does with newer software builds.  In some cases, one can build the driver(s) but most have to wait for others to do it since they were asked to do it because it was the Feodra way*

But, as long as those FLAMES don't start a fire :) Then we will need ^{1} and ^{2}

Regards,

Antonio

{1} A fire extinguisher
{2} Call Firefighters
* Fedora way {use rpms from rpm-fusion or other 3rd party vendors for nvidia,ati, ....,/etc}