Re: fedora power management not working in f13

 On 07/29/2010 07:16 PM, Tim wrote:
> While I think it's fair to ask that Fedora 13 (and its apps) can read
> the configuration left behind by Fedora 12, and update it where needed.
> You can't really expect Fedora 12 (when someone is dual-booting) to be
> able to handle Fedora 13 configurations.
>
> The prior messages certainly suggest that they're dual-booting, between
> releases, and not just updating.
>
> For cases like that, I'd second the motion that you keep separate
> homespaces, so the two release's configuration are independent.  Keep
> your own files in just one place, and provide a link to that directory,
> or directories, in the second.

While I do agree with what you've said....  The one thing that hasn't
been determined is if indeed the issue is the differences in settings
between F12 and F13 and jumping between the 2 versions.  The OP "thinks"
it was working before the last update.

I suppose the first thing I would do is to create a new user on F13 and
test under a clean F13 environment.  I feel to do otherwise is jumping
to conclusions.

--
Love is sentimental measles. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段