Re: Blue screen of death

Hi,

> That's not really a BSOD, it's the Fedora boot splash screen.  You can
> hit ESC and have the system print the text boot messages (uncovering
> them by clearing the blue screen).

Nope, it was completely unresponsive. No network, keyboard, or mouse.
No ctrl-alt-bs.

The one time I saw it happen, the blue splash screen appeared and I
believe nearly immediately it became unresponsive.

Under what circumstances would that splash screen occur, when the
system had already booted and I had logged in? I don't believe the
system was idle for longer than a few minutes, and the
screensaver/power management turns off the monitor after ten minutes,
so I don't believe that was the problem either.

Thanks,
Alex