Re: yum update problem?

Richard Shaw wrote:
> I was just updating and saw the following:
>
>    Updating       : nautilus-2.30.1-4.fc13.x86_64                          15/72
> WARNING: failed to parse type name `boolean'
> WARNING: invalid or missing type for schema
> (/schemas/apps/nautilus/preferences/navigation_window_saved_maximized)
>
> Is this a problem or something that can be safely ignored?

Don't know, I just started getting these in my mailbox:
------
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:37:02 -0400
From: Cron Daemon <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cron <root@posidon> etc/yum-change-trkr

Not using downloaded repomd.xml because it is older than what we have:
   Current   : Sun Jul 18 13:13:37 2010
   Downloaded: Thu Jul  8 17:37:44 2010
------
Since it doesn't say which repomd.xml file it doesn't like, I'm going to
have to look at the times on all of them. I'm assuming some minor issue
on a mirror site, although I got it several days in a row and don't have
mirror speed caching on, so should be using multiple mirrors.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>